To run a React app in development mode, follow these steps:
- Open a command prompt or terminal window.
- Navigate to the root directory of your React app.
- Type the following command and press Enter to start the development server:sql
- Wait for the development server to start up and launch the app in your default web browser.
- You can now make changes to the code in your app and the development server will automatically reload the app in your browser to reflect the changes.
- To stop the development server, press
Ctrl + Cin the command prompt or terminal window.
Note: In development mode, the app may run slower due to extra debugging code and other development features. To optimize the app for production, you’ll need to build a production version of the app.